Bruce Stewart, Licensed Psychologist, has been providing mental health services for adolescents, adults, and families for over 30 years. He has experience in using a wide range of therapeutic techniques, so that the most effective therapeutic approach can be utilized in addressing each client’s unique set of circumstances and presenting problems.
Mr. Stewart has extensive experience in conducting psychological evaluations. Evaluations provide information that can be useful in making accurate diagnoses and developing appropriate treatment plans. A variety of objective and projective psychological tests are used in completing these evaluations.
He has assessed and treated therapeutic issues, such as:
– conflicted family relationships
– depression and suicidal thinking
– anxiety and panic attacks
– attention/concentration problems
– mood instability and anger outbursts
– victimization issues
– oppositional and defiant behavior
– criminal behavior
– obsessive thinking
– obsessive-compulsive behavior
– substance abuse